|SIMPLE. CHIC. COMFORTABLE.|
- I was in Row 1 of section L (see image), meaning no one was in front of me blocking my view. I sat right next to the "cat walk" that led to the second stage. I felt like I had all access.
- You get to see all the celebrities as they arrive. I spotted Grant Hill and Tamia, Monica, Kandi from RHOA, Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop. As well as a few other people that I honestly didn't know who they were.
- MAMA TINA is gorgeous! What made my night was that Tina (Knowles) Lawson stood right in front of me and spoke to me. She was so kind and it was refreshing. However she seemed a little upset. Probably because the security on the floor was crap. She came out of what ever skybox she was sitting in down to the floor to get negros in line. THAT MADE MY ENTIRE NIGHT! No, I didn't ask for a picture because I'm a makeup artist. I'm over having pictures to prove who I'm around or who I've worked with. You have to make it apart of your job to not be star struck. I was happy that she said hello to me and that I got to witness her put people in their place. Yasssssss Momma Tina!
- There was way too much chaos on the floor. I'm a pretty chill person. Even though I love Bey, I'm no crazy fan. I felt like I was stuck in the middle of crazy people who could not contain themselves. I just wanted to enjoy the show but you have people around you crying, screaming and doing the most. This one girl had on a short dress with no underwear and was dancing uncontrollably. Blocking everyones view while mooning everyone at the same time. Eventually she was removed by security. I don't know where she went, but she did randomly disappear.
- When Beyoncé came down the cat walk, people in rows and sections behind you run from their seats and push you out the way. Out of a section that YOU PAID FOR. I was like whoa, this is MY VIEW and you're in my space. It was so bad that I almost wanted to leave but Bey kept singing my jams.
- A girl in the row behind us threw up. Everywhere. It was gross (none it got on me btw. Smh) From what? I don't know. Excitement, too much liquor, and just bring crazy are all possible reasons. Anyways people had to get up behind us and move for the workers to clean it up. This again, gave them a reason to push me out of my paid seat and I literally had to fight my way back to my seat. Because everyone was mixed up they had to confirm everyone seats over and over again. I had to keep my ticket in my hand and constantly prove that I was in my section/seat.
- I felt like I missed the show. There was just too much going on between the horrible security, celebs arriving, crazy psycho fans, and having to constantly confirm my seat with security. At one point, I just kept my ticket out in my hand for the rest of the concert while I danced and sang. It was that bad. When I look at other peoples clips from the show I was like, "when did that happen!?" Like, there were whole parts I completely missed. That, I'm definitely sad about.